haspotential: INSTALLATION BY ROBBIE ROWLANDS.
Words that don’t exist in the English language: →
likeinfilms: Words that don’t exist in the English language: L’esprit d’escalier: (French) The feeling you get after leaving a conversation, when you think of all the things you should have said. Waldeinsamkeit: (German) The feeling of being alone in the woods. Meraki: (Greek) Doing something with soul, creativity, or love. Forelsket: (Norwegian) The euphoria you experience when you are...
90% of the things I say are in jest or sarcasm. Please do not take them to heart. (You’ll know about the other 10%)
There are too many people these days with too much money, too much time, and not...
I dedicate this to @miketownsend. alysha: in love with the gifs worm carnevale just sent me.
Hold me when I’m naked Hold me when...